Creating Mission, Vision, and Values
8 Productive Practices of Peak Performing People
Productive Feedback and Performance Reviews
Performance Management Fundamentals
Active Employee Engagement
Confident Decision Making
Impactful Presentation Skills
The Power of Negotiation
Practical Time Management
Positive Team Dynamics
Self-Discovery with Myers-Briggs
Situational Leadership Styles
Building Strategic Teams with StrengthsFinder
Discovering Workstyles with DiSC
It was a great way to solidify us as a team
Everything went very well. The facilitator covered a lot of topics, and it was a great way to solidify us as a team. The facilitation was on point, and what set it apart is the way he really listened to us, customized the right points, and articulated the things we couldn’t put into words. Everyone was very pleased.
Bosch | Situational Leadership Styles
Lyndon, this was so beneficial. We talked about our strengths and weaknesses as an Executive Leadership Team in a way that we had never done before. You pushed us on becoming more professionally vulnerable with each other, thereby strengthening us as a team. Phenomenal impact!
Budge Studio | Emotional Intelligence
It was such an easy experience
This was our second time using Outback Team Building & Training and it was such an easy experience. The entire session was helpful in addressing the exact issues our group was struggling with. Your team was excellent with following up, and you can tell that the event coordinators love what they do. The facilitator was engaging, passionate, and knowledgeable. I loved this course! 10/10!
Penske | Florida
The balance of team work / exercises with the theory was perfect
Great job! Great energy throughout! The balance of team work / exercises with the theory was perfect. We had a great time.
Redpath Mining | Emotional Intelligence
This was the best training session I have ever experienced
Thank you so much for working with us. This was the best training session I have ever experienced. I am excited about the practical applications of this training program and trying them out immediately
Tetra Tech | Situational Leadership Styles
Learn More About The Best Virtual Group Training Programs for Remote Employees
What Is Virtual Group Employee Training?
Virtual group employee training programs are a great way to help your remote teams develop and implement the key soft skills that act as the foundation for strong employees, teams, and organizations.
With virtual group employee training programs, your team can participate in professional development workshops using digital conferencing tools that allow them to participate from anywhere and at any time.
These digital workshops will help your team learn important professional skills and understand how they can be implemented on a daily basis.
We offer an extensive selection of virtual group employee training programs that teach skills ranging from communication to collaboration, leadership, problem-solving, emotional intelligence, conflict resolution, coaching, negotiation, and more.
What Are The Benefits Of Virtual Group Employee Training?
Virtual group employee training programs can provide your team and your organization with important benefits during these challenging times.
- Continued Learning – Help your team to continue refining their existing skills, developing new ones, and learning to implement them more effectively in their day-to-day lives during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
- Increased Morale – With the uncertainty currently surrounding the employment market, you can help keep employee morale high by showing them that their growth, development, and contribution to your organization are still important.
Why Is Virtual Group Training So Important for Remote Employees Right Now?
With COVID-19 causing significant changes to the employment landscape, it’s more important now than ever to ensure your employees feel valued by your organization while equipping them with the tools and skills they need to bring added value to your business.
Virtual group employee training programs help your employees feel motivated and engaged by providing them with opportunities for professional development. This in turn demonstrates that your organization values them and is willing to invest in them during these uncertain times.
And virtual group employee training programs also empower your employees to provide even greater value to your organization by addressing gaps in your organizational structure and equipping them with the tools and skills to tackle new challenges.
What Kind of Key Skills Can Be Achieved Through Virtual Group Employee Training Programs?
Whatever your goals or needs are, there’s virtual group employee training program that can help you achieve them.
- Communication – Develop the skills to become an even more effective communicator.
- Collaboration – Learn how to increase collaboration between individual employees, teams, and departments.
- Leadership – Gain a better understanding of the fundamental best practices of effective leadership and how to implement them within your organization.
- Sales – Grow your sales volume by learning about the tricks of the trade that turn good salespeople into great ones.
- Time Management – Understand how to make the most of every workday with programs that teach you to use your time more effectively.
- Presentation Skills – Transform yourself into an expert presenter by learning to prepare and deliver the most impactful presentations possible.