Virtual Oktoberfest Trivia
Virtual Halloween Howler
Virtual Scream Pursuit
Virtual Jeoparty Social: Scary Edition
Virtual Escape Room: Jewel Heist
Virtual European Adventure
Virtual Jeoparty Social
Virtual Friendly Feud Social
Virtual Hollywood Murder Mystery
The Virtual Do-Good Games
Virtual Trivia Time Machine
Virtual Beach Staycation
Virtual Clue Murder Mystery
Virtual Escape Room: Mummy’s Curse
Virtual Code Break
Virtual Game Show Extravaganza
Virtual Happy Hour Trivia
Virtual Office Olympics
Virtual Social Shuffle
Virtual Team Pursuit
Virtual Trivia Championship
Virtual Holiday Hijinks
Frost’s Virtual Holiday Trivia
Virtual Winter Jeoparty Social
Virtual St. Patrick’s Day Happy Hour
Virtual Yuletide Showdown
Virtual Holiday Time Machine
Elf’s Virtual Merry Mingler
Loved just how easy it was to pay for our event and get all of the details
Our point of contact at Outback provided top-notch customer service by reaching out to me immediately after booking, as well as following up with me several days before our event, and after our event. He helped me get up to speed with the app and the event and was super professional. I also loved just how easy it was to pay for our event and get all of the details to print out and to run the event. Whoever decided on a Virtual Clue Murder Mystery is great!
Outback took our virtual events to the next level!
Making virtual team building events comparable to in-person events can be challenging but Outback's Code Break and Game Show Extravaganza offerings took our virtual events to the next level! We were able to engage students in a meaningful way and received feedback that these were some of the most fun recruitment events they'd ever attended! The Outback team took the time before the event to understand our needs, our audience, and walk us through the details so we felt confident hosting these virtual events - thank you!
Brought us together across geographies
It was fun for all of us. It brought us together across geographies - working together as teams and having a lot of fun. We really saw some skills that we didn't know each other had. And, you know what, a little competition and a lot of fun.
Everything worked exactly according to plan
Amazing support throughout the entire process. We received very specific details which resulted in a smooth, trouble-free activity. Everything worked exactly according to plan. Our whole team really appreciated it.
I have already recommended it to my peers
It was a very good event and helped me achieve my goals with the team. The folks who helped set it up were responsive and easy to work with. I have already recommended it to my peers as a great way to get their teams working well together.
Lutron Electronics | Virtual Code Break
Well organized & plenty of support
The team had so much fun. Fantastic event. It was well organized and there was plenty of support. We would definitely recommend Virtual Clue Murder Mystery to others.
Cox Enterprises | Virtual Clue Murder Mystery
It was very easy to plan
Everything went very smoothly, and everybody had a fantastic time. It was very easy to plan. Our Employee Engagement Consultant was super helpful and was there to answer any question I asked, even if i was forgetful and had to ask multiple times! I received compliments and comments from so many people who would love to do it again.
NetSuite | Virtual Team Pursuit
Learn More About The Best Virtual Team Building Activities for Remote Employees
What Is Virtual Team Building?
Virtual team building is the perfect way to help your team build bonds, collaborate more effectively, and stay connected, even if they’re working in different buildings, cities, or countries.
Team building for virtual teams entails using digital platforms to help employees socialize, have fun, and develop their skills together no matter where they’re located.
With virtual team building activities, your employees can participate anywhere and anytime.
We offer great virtual team building options that can help your organization to maintain strong employee morale and team cohesion during these challenging times.
What Are The Benefits of Virtual Team Building Games?
Virtual team building activities can provide your team and your organization with a wide array of benefits during these challenging times.
- Experience Connection – Provide your team with an opportunity to reconnect and get some much-needed facetime together.
- Boost Morale – Increase employee morale and take their minds off of world events with a group activity that’s all about getting together virtually in a fun and light-hearted.
- Use Creativity – Get the creative juices flowing with a fun and outside-the-box activity.
- Practice Communication – Stimulate communication with a virtual team building activity that provides your group with an opportunity to work together face-to-face.
- Exercise Problem-solving – Encourage your team to exercise their problem-solving skills by completing challenges together.
- Increase Collaboration – Help your team improve their collaboration skills with a virtual team building activity that requires teamwork to complete.
- Build Relationships – Revitalize relationships between remote employees with a fun and engaging virtual team building activity.
- Have Fun – Help lighten the mood for your employees and take their mind off of the stress and uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
How Do Virtual Team Building Activities Work?
Virtual team building activities can be done anytime, with employees from anywhere in the world, in six simple steps:
- Step 1 – Reach out to our Employee Engagement Consultants for a free consultation.
- Step 2 – Work collaboratively with our team to choose the right virtual team building activity that meets the needs of your remote team.
- Step 3 – Receive detailed instructions to help you prepare for the event day from your dedicated event facilitator. Including login details and app instructions for your team.
- Step 4 – Share the event details with your remote participants and get ready for your virtual team building activity.
- Step 5 – On event day, your team simply needs to sign in to get started and your dedicated virtual host will take care of everything else.
- Step 6 – Join the activity! Our hosts will take care of all the event logistics for you so you can participate in the team building fun.
Our virtual team building activities can host up to 300 remote participants per group.
How Can You Make Virtual Team Building Even More Fun?
If you want to make your virtual team building activity as fun as it can possibly be, we have a few tips to help you do it.
- Trust The Professionals – There are plenty of activities you can plan and put together yourself, but planning a fun and engaging activity can be difficult and time-consuming. We’ve got over 25 years of experience planning team building activities that over 14,000 corporate groups have raved about. Let us handle all of the logistics so you and your team can have an amazing virtual event.
- Know Your Audience – The most important step when planning virtual team building activities is to get an understanding of what your team would enjoy. Do they like activities that are more cerebral like a Clue Murder Mystery? Do they want something simple and fun like a Game Show Extravaganza? Your best bet is to ask them. And don’t worry. Our Employee Engagement Consultants can help you decide what to choose.
- Choose Outside-The-Box Activities – If you want your virtual team building activity to be a hit, pick something unexpected and outside-the-box. Your team will love doing something that challenges them, gets them out of their comfort zone, and gives them some laughs in the process.
- Add Incentives – If your workgroup likes a little competition, consider adding prizes to your team building activity as an added incentive. Just be careful that your incentive isn’t so big that it gets too competitive and creates unhealthy competition!