Hollywood Murder Mystery
Clue Murder Mystery
Trivia Time Machine
Game Show Extravaganza
City Chase: Scavenger Hunt
Happy Hour Trivia
Random Acts of Kindness
Campus Goose Chase
Don't See What You're Looking For?
All of our events are fully customizable to ensure that we meet the unique needs and desires of your group. To get started, Get In Touch with one of our team members.
The Best Budget Team Building Activities Available Anywhere, Anytime, for Any Group Size
Stay under budget for your next team building activity
You don’t need to spend a lot of money to have a great time with your team. With budget activities, you can use your smartphones to run your own team building challenge, at a much lower price point. The Outback Team Building & Training app makes it easy for anyone to put on an exciting and unique event.
How does it work? Groups will tackle team building challenges by submitting photos, videos, and written answers, all of which will be displayed on a live leaderboard. As teams send in their answers, the leaderboard will allow each group to see where they stand in comparison to the competition.
Budget Activities Wherever – Whenever, Starting at $5 per Person
Many of the activities can take place indoors or outdoors, and the “express” versions start at just $5 per person. Your group can play for a few hours or over a couple of days. As many of the activities are customizable, there’s no limit to the amount of people who can play. You and your team can choose from a range of smartphone-based activities, such as:
- Exploring your city or the city you’re visiting with Wild Goose Chase
- Walking on the wild side with Urban Fear Factor
- Giving back to your community with Random Acts of Kindness
How Smartphones Make These Activities Easier and More Affordable
The smartphone technology helps make these activities more affordable, because of how easy the activities are to run. You can set up in three simple steps:
- Step 1: Participants download a mobile app to their own smartphone (iPhone or Android) in order to access a list of challenges.
- Step 2: Teams of four to six people compete by completing as many challenges as possible, snapping photos, taking videos, and submitting written answers.
- Step 3: As answers are submitted, teams will automatically move up a real-time leaderboard, letting their competition see where they stand.
Get the Team Building Help You Need Today!
Our Employee Engagement Consultants are happy to discuss your specific needs and assist you in choosing the best activity for your upcoming event.