New Solutions for Your Team in 2017
Looking for a new group activity or employee training program for your organization to try in 2017? Help make your next corporate event stand out with one of our new solutions from 2016.
Does it sometimes feel as though your team has tried it all when it comes to team building and employee training? Are you looking for a new and exciting activity or program to add to your next corporate event?
With over 25 new solutions, there are plenty of fresh team building activities and employee training programs for your group to try this year.
See below for a list of the new solutions that your team can experience in 2017. No predictable trust falls or boring lectures here!
NEW TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES
- Clue Murder Mystery – This activity gets teams to work together to determine which suspect had the means, motive, and opportunity to commit a murder.
- Domino Effect Challenge – An activity inspired by Rube Goldberg machines, the Domino Effect Challenge puts your group’s creativity and problem solving skills to the test.
- Escape Room: Jewel Heist – Bring the escape room experience right to your office or meeting space with Escape Room: Jewel Heist.
- Mission Incredible – This is a team building experience that takes your group on a custom adventure built around your destination.
- Supercar Derby – An interactive activity that gets your group working together and communicating with one another as they build and test their very own derby cars.
- Wheelchairs for Charity – A philanthropic team building solution where your group completes challenges and builds wheelchairs for individuals in need.
- Express Activities – Your group can now participate in express versions of Wild Goose Chase, Team Pursuit, Play It Forward, Clue Murder Mystery, Urban Fear Factor, Random Acts of Kindness, Code Break, Getting to Know You, and Campus Goose Chase. Express solutions have fewer challenges and your team can complete the activity in an hour or less, for a reduced rate of $20 per person.
NEW EMPLOYEE TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Accelerated Selling – This program trains your team on a blend of strategies and tactics they can use to improve their sales skills and smash their monthly targets.
- Active Employee Engagement – A training course that teaches your team the skills to help drive employee engagement within your organization.
- Advanced Coaching – A learning and development program for leaders ready to master their existing coaching skills with advanced techniques.
- Coaching Fundamentals – This course helps your group uncover their personal coaching styles and discover the best ways to guide team members towards success.
- Confident Decision Making – In this training workshop, teams learn how to make business choices more effectively, both individually and as a group.
- Conflict Resolution – A program that teaches participants how to use conflict as a positive opportunity to strengthen relationships and solve tough business problems.
- Effective Meetings – In this training module, your team learns practical methods and tools to plan and run better meetings.
- Change Team Coaching – A leadership consultation that helps your managers learn how to sustain change within your business in a long-term way.
- Emotional Intelligence – A development program for teams who want to explore their strengths and weaknesses to become more effective leaders.
- Impactful Presentation Skills – Learn how to prepare and deliver more effective presentations with the Impactful Presentation Skills training program.
- Performance Management Fundamentals – A learning and development module that teaches your team a foundation of simple and effective management skills.
- Practical Time Management – With this program, you can help your team manage their time better by learning the top methods and techniques to become more productive and effective.
- Productive Feedback & Performance Reviews – A training course that helps your team share feedback in a more positive and impactful way.
- The Power of Negotiation – This is a learning and development session that helps participants master skills and techniques to become more effective negotiators.
Help your group share an experience they’ll never forget at your next corporate event in 2017!