Introducing Escape Room: Jewel Heist
Get caught up in the excitement of our latest team building activity, and discover how you can break free from your ordinary office routine with Escape Room: Jewel Heist. Our team can transform any space into an escape room experience, developed specially for your corporate group.
Discover Escape Room: Jewel Heist
You’ve just arrived on the scene and heard the news: a pair of thieves have stolen precious jewels and hidden them somewhere in the room you’re currently standing in. It’s only a matter of time before they return, and you must find the missing jewels before the clock runs out…
Welcome to Escape Room: Jewel Heist! With this activity your group will have the chance to solve thrilling and one-of-a-kind challenges, all designed to help spark excitement and creativity. As participants search for hidden clues and objects around a room of your choosing, they will also need to solve puzzles in order to unlock marked containers – and try to escape with the jewels!
Fun Facts About Escape Rooms
- According to MarketWatch, the number of escape rooms between 2010 and 2015 have increased from zero to almost 3,000 worldwide.
- Escape rooms were first opened in Asia, and quickly followed in North America, Europe, Australia, and South America.
- As stated by the Washington Post, Escape rooms tap into the human desire to play games that are social and physical, while also providing intellectual stimulation and a bit of a thrill.
What Makes Escape Room: Jewel Heist Unique?
Unlike many escape rooms out there, Escape Room: Jewel Heist is designed to be flexible to your location, group size, and needs. It is an indoor team building activity that can help you better meet the specifics of your group, because:
- It’s portable – Your group can escape from their everyday workplace routine, without leaving your office building. You can have our team transform any room, office, meeting, or venue space into an escape room experience.
- It’s flexible – As a scalable solution, Escape Room: Jewel Heist allows your entire group to participate all at once, without limitations on the number of participants.
- It’s hosted – Your group will have guidance and support from one of our professional event coordinators throughout the entire experience.
Find out more by getting in touch with us at 1-800-565-8735, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by requesting a callback using our Contact Us form.