How to Get Started:
Review referral program conditions & join the referral program by entering your information in the sign-up form below
Share your unique referral link – you can copy and paste it manually or use the sharing options available to you
Give $50, Get $50. When your eligible referral purchases an activity, you’ll both get a $50 gift card of your choice!
Once you’ve signed up, you can come back to this page at any time to access your unique sharing link and refer more peers!
*Referral Program Conditions & Details*
Refer Your Friends Today!
Referral Program Reward Details & Conditions
Referral Reward Details
Once a qualified referral has been completed:
- The referrer will be awarded a $50 gift card
- The referred customer will be awarded a $50 gift card
- There is no limit to the number of referral rewards you can earn!
Currently, gift cards will be awarded in:
- Canadian currency, if you are a resident of Canada
- American currency, if you are a resident of United States or any other country
Gift Card Selection:
- Residents of Canada can choose from over 50 gift card options (including Visa Gift Cards)
- Residents of the United States (and other countries) can choose from over 250 gift card options (including Visa Gift Cards)
You can browse the gift card options here
- make sure to select Canada or USA “country filter” to see the gift cards you can choose from.
A referral reward will be awarded if the following conditions are met:
- Referred customer must use your personal referral link to sign up
- Referred customer cannot be an existing or former Outback Team Building & Training customer
- Referred customer must complete their purchase within 90 days of being referred
- Referred customer must make a minimum purchase of $500
- Reward will only be awarded one time to referrer for every customer they refer – repeat or multiple purchases from one customer are not eligible for additional referral rewards
- Self-referrals will not be eligible for rewards and will result in a permanent ban from the Outback Team Building & Training Referral Program
Referral Program Code of Conduct
Referrer’s agree that they will not violate any of the conditions below or engage in activities to “cheat the system”.
Outback Team Building & Training reserves the right to withhold a referral reward and permanently ban participants if the referrer is found to have:
- Engaged in a “self-referral”
- Referred themselves using multiple email addresses
- Misrepresented themselves as an Outback Team Building & Training employee to encourage a referred contact to make a purchase
- Lied about Outback Team Building & Training’s services to influence a referral purchase