A Step-by-Step Guide to Uncovering Your Company’s Core Values
Looking to develop guiding principles that can help take your organization to the next level? Use this free guide to create effective company core values, and implement them throughout your business in an impactful way.
Core values have become an important cornerstone for many companies. But if you have yet to define these important traits for your organization, where do you start?
With this guide, you’ll have access to tips, expert advice, and insight on:
- Just how valuable company core values can be
- How to create your organization’s very own core values
- The steps you should take to launch your core values with lasting impact
- Ways Outback has used core values to become a stronger company
- Inspiring core values from other prominent organizations
“Coming up with our core values wasn’t difficult…This simple and insightful process was one of the most important investments we’ve ever made at Outback.”— Murray Seward, CEO of Outback Team Building & Training
Continue reading for a complete list of resources to help you make the most of your core values, or download your free PDF version of A Step-by-Step Guide to Uncovering Your Company’s Core Values.
Table of Contents
Why Core Values Are Important
Not entirely sold on the concept of company core values? Find out why these organizational traits are so important and how they can help your company do better business.
- 5 Clear-Cut Reasons Why Company Core Values Matter – A news article explaining the incredible impact core values can have on an organization and its employees
How to Create Your Company’s Core Values
If you’re not sure where to start when it comes to core values, the below resources will take you through the step-by-step process.
- Creating Your Company Core Values in 5 Easy Steps – A news article outlining the five things you can – and should – do when developing your core values
- How to Launch Your Core Values and Make Them Stick – A news article outlining the five things you can – and should – do when developing your core values
- Creating Mission, Vision and Values – An experiential learning program that can help you and your team identify and define your company core values
Examples of Core Values
Get inspired! In this section, you’ll find core value examples from Outback and other noteworthy companies.
- 6 Core Values That Helped Outback Become a Multimillion-Dollar Company – A news article outlining Outback’s six core values, and how they’ve helped our company build great relationships, a strong team, and a multimillion-dollar company
- The Top 10 Company Core Values – A news article showcasing the most inspired, innovative, and effective core values from prominent companies
- Outback Team Building & Training’s Core Values – A resource page with video interviews of Outback employees describing our core values, and how they impact our company
Download Your Free Guide
Don’t forget you can also download your free copy of A Step-by-Step Guide to Uncovering Your Company’s Core Values for an all-in-one PDF version of the above resources. The 25-page guide is full of inspiration, practical checklists, and expert advice on creating and effectively using your company core values.
You can also get in touch with an Employee Engagement Consultant today to learn how our team can support your company culture with team building, training, and consulting solutions.