The Amazing Chase
Random Acts of Kindness
City Chase: Scavenger Hunt
Getting to Know You
Campus Goose Chase
Urban Fear Factor
The Best Scavenger Hunt Activities Available Anywhere, Anytime, for Any Group Size
About Scavenger Hunts
Scavenger hunt team building activities are a fun, fast-paced, and high-energy way to get your group outside and exploring any local area in a whole new way. Whether it’s your hometown, a city you’re visiting for a conference, or the location of your company retreat, there are plenty of fun and unique options available for your team to try.
Our corporate scavenger hunts bring people together to tackle photo and video challenges, participate in creative thinking and problem-solving exercises, and, in some cases, do good deeds in their community. Challenge your work group to grow, collaborate, and communicate in a light-hearted and engaging way with one of our many fun activities. And if you need a custom designed group activity, we can tailor our corporate scavenger hunts to suit any need or work with you to create one from scratch.
The Top Three Reasons to Run a Scavenger Hunt Team Building Activity
Our customers frequently give us a rating of “10/10” on our corporate scavenger hunts because they are…
- Flexible – One of the great things about scavenger hunts for work groups is that they can be run nearly anywhere which helps reduce the complexities of finding a venue and coordinating logistics.
- Explorative – Whether you’re in your hometown or you’re visiting another city, corporate scavenger hunts allow your group to explore and discover the local area in a whole new way. Our customers often find themselves learning new things about their own town!
- Dynamic – Our scavenger hunts can be tailored to meet your exact needs, with customizable challenge lists designed to achieve your specific goals and work perfectly with any area you’re in.
How Do You Know Which Type of Scavenger Hunt Team Building Activity is Right for Your Group?
The first step in finding the right scavenger hunts for work groups is to determine what you want to achieve. Is your goal to help colleagues break out of their shell and get to know each other better? Are you trying to enhance communication and collaboration amongst teammates? Or are you simply looking for a more interesting way to get to and from an off-site meeting? Whatever your goals are, our Employee Engagement Consultants will work collaboratively with you to find the right activity to meet your needs. To learn more, just reach out for a free consultation.
Benefits of Scavenger Hunt Team Building for Employees
Scavenger hunt team building games offer all the benefits of traditional team building while also allowing your group to get outside, get moving, and have fun exploring the surrounding area. And since the activity can be done in any outdoor space, you don’t need to worry about booking a venue if you don’t want to – you could start and end the activity at a local park or landmark.
Here are the top three benefits of scavenger hunt team building games.
- Getting Outside and Exploring – Get to know your hometown or a city you’re visiting by exploring it up close and personal with interactive scavenger hunt team building games.
- Having Fun as a Group – The main goal of any scavenger hunt team building activity should be simply to have fun! That way, your work group will truly open up, build relationships, and learn to work more closely together as a result.
- Breaking Out of Their Comfort Zone – Corporate scavenger hunts are energetic, engaging, and interactive, so your team will be able to confidently break out of their shell in a fun and light-hearted atmosphere.
How Do You Plan a Corporate Scavenger Hunt?
If you’re ready to start planning your activity, there are a few key considerations you can keep in mind to make sure your event is a success. Here are three things you can do to ensure a seamless scavenger hunt.
- Get Feedback from Your Team – Since there are a few different varieties of scavenger hunt team building activities to choose from, touch base with your team to see what they’d be most excited for. It could be a reality show-style activity, one that tests their comfort zone in a wild and whacky way, or even a philanthropic activity that’s all about doing good deeds for others.
- Decide on a Start and Finish Location – You don’t necessarily need a venue for your scavenger hunt, but you should give some consideration to where you want the event to begin and end. If you’re unsure, our Employee Engagement Consultants can help you plan out the details. Just get in touch!
- Dress for the Weather – Make sure you check the weather forecast a few days out from your activity so that you and your team can dress appropriately. Our scavenger hunt team building activities also come with our Peace of Mind Plan which allows you to switch to one of our select indoor activities if the weather’s going to take a turn for the worst.
Where Can You Do Corporate Scavenger Hunts?
Our customers love the flexibility of our scavenger hunts. Our team can help tailor your activity to fit any location.
- Around the City – You can get out and discover your surroundings with a scavenger hunt team building activity. Whether it’s your local city or someplace you’re visiting and would like to get to know better, there’s no better way to get out and see it than by exploring it while tackling challenges and racing around town. Our Employee Engagement Consultants can help you tailor your activity to any city – and even any specific locations you’d like to check out.
- School Campuses – You can run your scavenger hunt at college and university campuses. They are often big and diverse, with plenty of interesting things to see and areas to explore. If you’re a student or part of a school faculty, you might want to check out our Campus Goose Chase activity, which is completely centered around transforming your school into a fun and exciting scavenger hunt.
Get the team building help you need today!
Our Employee Engagement Consultants are happy to discuss your specific needs and assist you in choosing the best activity for your upcoming event.