Get 50% Off Any Virtual Employee Engagement Solution:
Virtual Holiday Hijinks
Virtual Clue Murder Mystery
Virtual Code Break
Virtual Team Pursuit
Virtual Game Show Extravaganza
Creating Mission, Vision, and Values
8 Productive Practices of Peak Performing People
Productive Feedback and Performance Reviews
Performance Management Fundamentals
Active Employee Engagement
Confident Decision Making
Impactful Presentation Skills
The Power of Negotiation
Practical Time Management
Positive Team Dynamics
Discovering Workstyles with DiSC
Building Strategic Teams with StrengthsFinder
Self-Discovery with Myers-Briggs
Situational Leadership Styles
Change Management Consulting
Unique Challenges Consulting
Strategic Focus Consulting
Leadership Team Cohesion Consulting
Get The Virtual Employee Engagement Help You Need Today!
Our Employee Engagement Consultants are ready to discuss your specific needs and assist you
in choosing the best solution for your remote employees.
For a limited time, all of our Virtual Employee Engagement Solutions are available for 50% off.
Get in touch to learn more.
FAQ About Virtual Employee Engagement
What Is Virtual Employee Engagement?
If you haven’t heard the term “virtual employee engagement,” don’t worry. We get this question a lot. The term refers to activities and solutions that help teams connect, learn, and grow together from anywhere in the world.
Virtual employee engagement activities and solutions use digital conferencing platforms to empower stronger, happier, and more effective teams, no matter where your employees are located. With virtual employee engagement for remote teams, your team members can participate simultaneously without needing to be in the same place together.
Whether your goal is to help your team socialize and stay connected, to sharpen their existing professional tools, or to learn new skills, these innovative, outside-the-box, customizable activities are an affordable and effective option.
We offer three types of virtual employee engagement services to support remote teams that can help maintain strong morale and team cohesion during these challenging times.
Why Is Virtual Employee Engagement So Important Right Now?
Since the COVID-19 pandemic started, mandatory quarantine measures have forced employees around the world to work from home indefinitely.
And as organizations and employees adapt to the uncertainty of when and how they’ll return to work, there’s the growing potential for a drastic impact on the wellbeing of individual employees and the cohesiveness of teams.
Without the ability to be together in person, communication, collaboration, and team dynamic can be hindered, resulting in decreased employee morale and an increased risk of burnout.
For teams, this makes it vital to interact and stay connected during these challenging times so that they can adapt and continue delivering their best work.
And for organizations, it’s more important than ever to continue supporting the development and growth of your people as an investment for the future.
What Kind of Virtual Employee Engagement Activities Are Ideal for Remote Teams?
At Outback Team Building and Training, we offer three kinds of Virtual Employee Engagement activities:
- Virtual Team Building Activities – These fun, engaging, and energetic activities help your team build bonds, collaborate, and stay connected. They’re ideal for organizations and teams that have been forced to work remotely and want to reconnect their people, allow them to socialize, rebuild bonds, and spend some quality time together
- Virtual Training and Development Programs – These interactive programs support the development of key professional soft skills. They’re perfect for organizations that want to help their people to continue developing and implementing key soft skills that will help them better adapt to and strive through these challenging times
- Virtual Coaching Solutions – These virtual workshops help leadership teams learn and implement new skills and concepts in order to create a stronger organization. They’re optimal for helping senior staff to master their leadership skills in order to better help navigate their employees – and the organization – through these unprecedented times.
The perfect virtual employee engagement activity for your organization will be one that fits your exact needs. Our team of Employee Engagement Consultants will work collaboratively with you to find the right activity or solution to achieve your goals.
How Do Remote Employee Engagement Activities Work?
Remote employee engagement activities can be done anytime, with employees from anywhere in the world, in six simple steps:
- Step 1 – Reach out to our Employee Engagement Consultants for a free consultation.
- Step 2 – Work collaboratively with our team to choose the right remote employee engagement solution.
- Step 3 – A dedicated facilitator will provide you with the logistics of your remote employee engagement solution using the digital platform of your preference. Things such as login details and a step-by-step overview of how your event will work.
- Step 4 – On the event day, your team simply needs to sign in to get started. Your virtual host or facilitator will take care of the rest.
Do You Have Any Additional Resources for Engaging Remote Teams?
If you’d like to learn more about virtual employee engagement for remote teams, we’ve created some resources you’ll find helpful.
- Tips To Improve Employee Engagement During COVID-19 – In this article, guest author iDashboards covers the importance of employee engagement during these difficult times and offers detailed tips for improving it.
- 20 Virtual Team Building Activity Ideas to Engage Remote Employees – Discover 20 virtual team building activities that you can do right now to help keep your employees engaged through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 12 Tips For Managing Remote Teams: How To Effectively Transition To Leading Employees From Afar During COVID-18 – For business leaders who have been forced to transition to managing remote teams, the adjustment can be challenging. In this article, we spoke with 12 real-world business leaders from a variety of industries about the tips and tools that have helped them bridge the gap.
- CASE STUDY: How MyZone Used Virtual Team Building To Boost Employee Morale During COVID-19 – In this case study, we dive into how we used virtual team building to help MyZone maintain a positive company culture amid an unprecedented global pandemic.
Get The Virtual Employee Engagement Help You Need Today!
Our Employee Engagement Consultants are ready to discuss your specific needs and assist you in choosing the best solution for your remote employees.
For a limited time, all of our Virtual Employee Engagement Solutions are available for 50% off. Get in touch to learn more.