The World’s Top 14 Leadership Conferences in 2023
As 2023 gets underway, there are a ton of great leadership conferences to help you and your organization’s leaders to learn, grow, and evolve. Here are 14 to check out this year.
Updated: January 2, 2023
As the new year gets underway, 2023 brings with it a ton of excitement and anticipation. The pandemic is subsiding, and in-person events are in full swing once again.
And this year, there are a ton of exciting leadership conferences and summits for you to attend. Each offers something different, but all share the common purpose of helping you and your organization’s leaders to grow, learn, and evolve.
So, we’ve rounded up 14 incredible leadership events taking place this year with all the details you need for each.
Check them out.
- February 2023
- March 2023
- May 2023
- Leadercast Human Intelligence
- The Wall Street Journal’s Future of Everything Festival
- C2 Montréal
- EntreLeadership Summit 2022
- June 2022
- August 2022
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2022
Location: Irving, TX
Description: This year marks the 25th anniversary of NSCA’s Business & Leadership Conference. Over the years, it has become one of the industry’s most notable platforms for executive-level education and networking. The conference centers around helping forward-focused integrators strategize for future success.
Some key sessions include:
- Finding Focus in a World of Chaos
- Don’t Sell Yourself Short
- Cultures of Innovation
- Financial Leadership in 2023 & Beyond
Date: February 28 – March 2, 2023
- Dave Crenshaw
- Chuck Wilson
- Tatyana Mamut
- Robert “CUJO” Teschner
- Dr. Ivan Joseph
- Ian Altman
- Dr. Chris Kuehl
Location: New York, NY
Description: As the leading conference for engineering managers, LeadDev brings hundreds of technical leaders together to gain insights, grow your network, and access tools to be more effective in your role, organization, and career. Get ready for a packed schedule of workshops, behind-the-scenes case studies from top engineering organizations, networking with global leaders, and practical advice and frameworks.
Date: March 14-16, 2023
Cost: From $1,499.00
- David Yee, VP of Engineering at the New York Times
- André Henry, Senior Engineering Manager at HARRY’S
- Suzan Bond, Leadership Consultant at Code Confab
Location: Live in Newport, KY, or live-streamed in your organization
Description: Join some of the world’s foremost leaders for a day of inspiration and growth. The theme of this year’s conference is “human intelligence,” and focuses on why and how leaders need to upgrade their relational operating systems. Trust, empathy, and insight are key to successful leadership and meaningful influence.
Date: May 3, 2023
Cost: Live tickets start at $199.00
- Erica Keswin, Workplace Strategist, Author of Bring Your Human to Work
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Leadership Expert, Clinical Psychologist, and Best-selling Author
- Andy Stanley, Best-selling Author, Pastor, and Founder of North Point Ministries
- Eddie Ndopu, Global Changemaker, UN Disability Rights Advocate
- Stephanie Chung, Chief Growth Officer at Wheels Up, Neuro-Selling Expert
- Dr. Radhika Dirks, Artificial Intelligence Expert, Co-founder of Seldn & XLabls
Location: New York City, NY
Description: A gathering of the most curious minds to explore bold ideas, investments, and experiments that will shape the future. The Future of Everything Festival explores what’s next by thinking lightyears ahead.
Date: May 2-4, 2023
Cost: Starts at $599.00 for 1-day general admission
Speakers: Speakers for 2023 are TBA, but past speakers include:
- Logan Paul, Creator and Entrepreneur
- Maverick Carter, CEO, SpringHill Company
- Jerome Powell, Chairman, U.S. Federal Reserve
- Alexis McGill Johnson, President and CEO, Planned Parenthood
- Reagan Arthur, Executive Vice President, Alfred A. Knopf
Location: Montréal, QC
Description: This forward-thinking business event is more than just a conference. It’s a highly creative and immersive experience for business leaders looking to find inspiration, meet exceptional people, and leave with actionable new ideas.
Date: May 24-26, 2023
- Tony Hawk, Legendary Pro Skateboarder and Entrepreneur
- Naomi Campbell, Model, Philanthropist, Actress, and Businesswoman
- Billie Jean King, Founder of Billie Jean King Leadership Initiative
- Jay Shetty, Former Monk, Chief Purpose Officer of Calm
Location: Nashville, TN
Description: Led by Dave Ramsey, this world-class leadership conference is designed to refresh, recharge, and reenergize business owners and leaders. It’s designed for business owners and leaders who want to invest in both themselves and their teams, whether it’s two or 200 of them! Attendees from all industries are welcome.
Date: May 30 – June 2, 2023
- Dave Ramsey, CEO of Ramsey Solutions
- Malcolm Gladwell, Bestselling Author and One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People
- Maneet Chauhan, Food Network Celebrity Chef, Restaurateur and James Beard Award Recipient
- Patrick Lencioni, Leadership Expert, #1 Bestselling Author and President of The Table Group
- Dr. Jordan Peterson, Clinical Psychologist and Bestselling Author of 12 Rules for Life
Location: San Diego, CA
Description: A world-class community of digital workplace leaders, architects, and IT executives come together to talk about the future of work. In a rapidly changing workplace, it’s important for leaders to embrace radical transformation. By redefining culture, connection, and creativity, individuals and companies can thrive in a world of hybrid and flexible work.
Date: June 12-13, 2023
Cost: Starts at $2,875
Speakers: Complete list of speakers TBA, but here are some of the current lineup from Gartner:
- Emily Rose McRae, Senior Director of Research, Gartner
- Tori Paulman, Senior Director Analyst, Gartner
- Gene Phifer, Distinguished VP Analyst, Gartner
Location: Toronto, ON
Description: Dubbed “the Olympics of tech” by Politico, Collision brings together people and companies who are redefining the global tech industry. With over 35,000 attendees representing 130 countries, plus 1,200 journalists and representatives from 1,557 startups, this is the place to be for groundbreaking ideas and insights.
Date: June 26-29, 2023
Cost: Starts at $495.00
Speakers: The 2023 lineup is TBA; here are some of the speakers from last year’s event:
- Lupita Nyong’o, Actor
- Nicolas Cary, Co-founder and President of Blockchain.com
- Chris Best, Co-founder and CEO of Substack
- Tope Awotona, Founder and CEO of Calendly
- Connie Guglielmo, Editor-in-Chief, CNET
Location: Dallas, TX
Description: ICON is eWomenNetwork’s annual event, inviting dynamic women business owners, speakers, thought leaders, and entrepreneurs together. This conference was built around three principles:
- Inspired: Reimagining your life and business
- Stimulated: Accelerated growth breakthroughs
- Learning: The new rules of business engagement
Date: August 2-5, 2023
Cost: From $1,495.00
- Sandra Yancey, Founder & CEO of eWomenNetwork, Inc.
- Kym Yancey, Co-Founder & President of eWomenNetwork, Inc.
- Briana Dai, Creative Director at eWomenNetwork, Inc.
Location: Boston, MA
Description: Powered by HubSpot, INBOUND is an immersive and interactive experience that offers professionals and industry thought leaders meaningful networking opportunities and educational sessions.
Date: September 5-8, 2023
Cost: Starts at $899.00
Speakers: The 2023 lineup is TBA, but past speakers include:
- President Barack Obama, 44th President of the USA
- Viola Davis, Actor, Producer, and Philanthropist
- Dr. Jane Goodall, Founder, Jane Goodall Institute & Un MEssenger of Peace
- Jimmy O. Yang, ACtor and Comedian
- John Lee Dumas, Entrepreneurs on Fire Podcaster
Location: New York City, NY
Description: Join some of the world’s top women leaders in business, non-profits, public policy, science, and the arts. The Women Lead Festival will dive into important discussion topics like:
- Allies, Sponsors, Accountability
- Childcare and how businesses can help address this need
- Gender equity in the future of work
- The leadership journeys of some of the most powerful women executives in the world today
- Women of color advancement in leadership
- Legislative work being done to support women’s rights
Date: October 5-6, 2023
Cost: Starts at $1,695.00
Speakers: Speaker lineup is TBA, but some past speakers include:
- Titi Cole, CEO of Legacy Franchises, Citi
- Reshma Saujani, Founder of Girls Who Code
- Debra Perelman, CEO of Revlon Inc.
Location: Cleveland, OH
Description: Top entrepreneurs and game-changers gather for four days of connecting, learning, teaching, and building. From musicians to business leaders to inspirational speakers—this is truly a gathering of the best and brightest from all industries.
Date: October 2023; dates TBA.
Speakers: This year’s speakers have yet to be announced, but past speakers include:
- Ashley Haynes-Gaspar, COO of Industry and Business Applications US, Microsoft
- John Zimmer, Cofounder and President of Lyft
- KimArie Yowell, Chief Diversity and Learning Officer, Rocket Central
- Josh Silverman, CEO of Etsy
Location: New York City, NY
Description: Each year, thousands of restless minds with a passion for business come together to share ideas and inspiration. The theme of the 2023 World Business Forum is “purpose,” the driving force behind what business owners do as individuals and through their organizations. Clarity of purpose is essential to navigating uncharted waters in business and life.
Date: November 15-16, 2023
Cost: Starts at $3,490.00
- Allyson Felix
- Jim Collins
- Simon Sinek
- Carla Harris
- Ginni Rometty
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Description: Ernst & Young’s annual event brings together some of the most prestigious CEOs, C-suite executives, fund managers, and high-growth entrepreneurs. Through keynote presentations, conversations, and networking, attendees of this conference can:
- Supercharge company growth
- Learn the latest on the strategic transaction marketplace and available capital
- Meet potential customers, investors, partners, acquisition targets, and buyers
- Hear inspiring success stories from game-changing entrepreneurs
Date: November 9-12, 2023
Speakers: The 2023 speaker lineup is TBA, but past speakers have included:
- Ryan Roslansky, CEO of LinkedIn
- Sheila Mikhail, CEO of AskBio
- Ravi Saligram, CEO of Newell Brands
- Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour, America’s First Black Female Combat Pilot
Are you attending any of these leadership conferences in North America? Are there any you think we should include in our round-up? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section!
Incorporate team building and training into your leadership conference schedule for 2023.
If you’ve got questions about how you can incorporate team building and training and development into your leadership team’s 2023 conference schedule, reach out to an Employee Engagement Consultant.