The Ultimate Guide to Team Building
Welcome to The Ultimate Guide to Team Building! This directory offers tips for before, during, and after your activity, making it an ideal resource for new or first-time planners.
The Ultimate Guide to Team Building is a step-by-step instruction manual put together by our event planning experts. Rest assured that as you read through the below material, you’re in good hands! Our team has produced fun and exciting activities for over 14,000 organizations across North America, including Coca-Cola, Expedia, and Microsoft.
Continue reading for a complete list of resources to help you plan your team building event, or download your free PDF version of The Ultimate Guide to Team Building.
Table of Contents
Before Your Team Building Event
Planning a corporate event of any kind can feel like a lot of pressure. But regardless of your role or experience, here are several resources that can help you take the guesswork out of putting together your team building event or activity.
- How to Plan a Successful Team Building Event in 9 Easy Steps – A news article outlining nine things you can do to make planning your event easier than ever
- How to Plan a Team Building Activity That Isn’t ‘Corny’ – A news article offering five simple things you can do to make your event actually fun, and not corny
- 5 Project Management Tools to Help You Plan Your Event – A free downloadable guide with five tools to help you feel like a pro planner
- How the Right Team Building Activity Can Make or Break Your Event – A news article that breaks down how to ensure you pick the best activity for your group
- 11 Ways to Create Buzz at the Office for Your Team Building Activity – A news article providing 11 ways to spread the word about your team building event
- 7 Ways to Get People Excited for Your Team Building Event – A free downloadable guide with seven ideas to get people excited for your event
During Your Team Building Event
Make sure there won’t be any surprises come event day. Discover tips, tricks, and free games to help your team building event go off without a hitch.
- How to Run Your Team Building Event Like a Pro – A news article that outlines the 10 things you should definitely do on the day of your team building activity
- 10 Free Team Building Games You Can Set Up in 10 Minutes or Less – A free downloadable guide with simple and free games you can play anywhere
After Your Team Building Event
Even after your event has come and gone, your job as the planner is not quite over! Find out what you can do afterwards to help your activity have a lasting impact at your office.
- What You Should Do One Day, One Week, And One Month After Your Team Building Event – A news article offering tips on what you should do after your event to keep the spirit of team building alive
Tips & Resources
These links offer additional ideas and content to help you plan a team building event that your colleagues won’t soon forget!
- Top Team Building Activities for Every Month of the Year – A free downloadable guide featuring monthly activity recommendations from our team of experts
- The 6 Biggest Team Building Mistakes You Can Make – A news article featuring expert advice from Employee Engagement Consultant, Bryan McWilliams
- Is Self-Hosted Team Building Right for You? – A news article that can help you determine if a self-hosted team building activity is a good fit for your group
- The Top 3 Team Building Trends For 2018 – A news article outlining the latest trends and biggest team building predictions for 2018
- Pricing Guide – A free downloadable resource to help you find the best team building activity for your budget
Plan the Ultimate Team Building Activity
Don’t forget you can also download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide to Team Building for a condensed version of the above resources. For expert advice and guidance as you plan your activity, get in touch with one of our Employee Engagement Consultants today