Everything Your Business Needs to Know About CSR
What is corporate social responsibility? Use this online guide to gain a better understanding of CSR and learn effective ways to apply this practice at your organization.
More companies are holding themselves accountable for their environmental, social, and economical impacts, and using their resources to help drive positive change.
But what exactly is CSR and how can it help your business?
With this guide, you’ll not only get a complete overview of what CSR is all about, but you’ll also discover how it can help your team at large.
Specifically, you’ll find tips, expert advice, and insights on:
- The meaning of CSR and what its benefits are
- Easy and effective steps to create your own CSR program
- 15 unique ways to give back with your team
- 5 big businesses who have successful CSR programs and how they’ve helped
- How Outback combines team building with philanthropy to make a difference
Continue reading for a complete list of resources that can help you make the most of your corporate social responsibility program, or download your free copy of Everything Your Business Needs to Know About CSR.
Table of Contents
Getting Started with CSR
Don’t exactly understand what CSR is all about or how it can benefit your business? Learn more about how the charitable initiative works.
- CSR Explained: Why Businesses are Showing More Compassion – A news article explaining the definition of CSR and the ways it can give back, both at work and out in the world.
- How to Create a Successful CSR Program in 3 Easy Steps – A news article outlining three simple ways that you can create an effective CSR program at your organization.
- How to Generate Enthusiasm for CSR from Within Your Organization – A news article and podcast interview with Outback Team Building & Training’s CEO), Murray Seward, about how your employees can drive your CSR efforts.
Ideas for Giving Back
If you’re interested in introducing CSR to your workplace but aren’t sure how to get started, these resources can help you find inspiration and practical advice.
- 15 Creative Volunteer Ideas to Help Your Team Make a Difference – A news article listing 15 charitable things you and your team can do, from traditional to outside-the-box.
- 5 Inspiring CSR Success Stories – A news article detailing the philanthropic initiatives of five well-known corporations.
Other Resources for CSR
Looking for further insight on CSR? Check out these great resources for more information on how to incorporate it into your company culture.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Giving Back at Work – A downloadable guide that provides easy to implement tips to make corporate giving a cinch.
- How to Build Your CSR Events Calendar – A downloadable guide that outlines top volunteer ideas and charity team building activities for businesses that want to begin a CSR program, but don’t know where to start.
- How Invision Communications and Agios Pharmaceuticals Helped Support Hurricane Relief in Puerto Rico with a Charity Team Building Activity – A case study on how two companies made a real difference that directly gave back through team building.
Learn More About CSR
Don’t forget to download your free copy of Everything Your Business Needs to Know About CSR for an all-in-one PDF version of the above resources.
You can also reach out to an Employee Engagement Consultant to learn more about how you can give back with charitable team building.