Change Management Consulting
Unique Challenges Consulting
Strategic Focus Consulting
Leadership Team Cohesion Consulting
We greatly appreciated Innate Leaders' flexibility and responsiveness to our evolving needs
We worked with Innate Leaders to explore the concept of mindset in our leadership team. The conversations we had before the sessions gave the consultants a good understanding of our culture and the issues we were facing and that in turn helped them connect the work to our real world challenges. We greatly appreciated Innate Leaders' flexibility and responsiveness to our evolving needs and willingness to adapt their work both in meetings and during the planning stages. The work produced some of the best dialogue we’ve ever had as a leadership team.
I still do not believe how lucky I was to find Innate Leaders
I needed someone that would provide an ‘instant cocktail’ that would address multiple issues: building the team, change management and transformational leadership. I still do not believe how lucky I was to find Innate Leaders. They were a ‘great refresher’. They took all the need-to-know information about the project issues and created one focus. They provided the teams with the right combination of theoretical knowledge and practical tips for dealing with transformational change. They also provided real, down to earth information and wise council.
Innate Leaders quickly gained our trust
Leaders are the ambassadors of how the company works. If the leadership team is not strong, you spend all your time dealing with staff and management issues. Having a strong leadership team allows for strategic thinking and that can make a fundamental difference to an organization. Innate Leaders quickly gained our trust and we knew they understood what we needed and where we wanted to go. It felt like a risk, but sometimes you have to take risks to get something incredible.
Learn More About Virtual Coaching & Consulting Solutions for Your Remote Leadership Team
What Is Virtual Coaching and Consulting?
Virtual coaching and consulting solutions allow your remote executive team to develop and refine your key leadership skills, learn innovative and cutting-edge strategies, and understand how to implement them.
All of our virtual coaching and consulting solutions are based on ensuring your leadership team is equipped with a self-sustainable plan for overcoming the challenges of today and tomorrow.
These solutions use digital platforms so that your organization’s leaders can participate anytime and from anywhere.
We offer an extensive selection of virtual coaching and consulting solutions that will help your leadership team evolve into a cohesive unit working together in the best interest of your organization.
Why Is Virtual Coaching & Consulting So Important Right Now?
With the impact of COVID-19 taking its toll on organizations, leadership teams, and employees across the globe, the idea of “business as usual” is changing and a new normal is coming for the foreseeable future.
During these difficult and unprecedented times, it’s more important than ever for leaders to swiftly adapt to change and build sustainable strategies to mitigate future disruptions.
With executives now having less direct contact with their employees, it’s important for them to both practice skills they may currently have less opportunity to exercise but also to consider new approaches and leadership styles to accommodate this new and unusual way of working.
How Do Virtual Coaching & Consulting Solutions Work?
Virtual coaching and consulting solutions can take place anytime, with executive teams anywhere in the world in six simple steps:
- Step 1 – Reach out to our Employee Engagement Consultants for a free consultation.
- Step 2 – Work collaboratively with our team to identify your long-term strategic goals and identify a bespoke solution that is right for your leadership team’s needs.
- Step 3 – Get introduced to your consultant who will work with you to plan and facilitate the logistics of your coaching solution.
- Step 4 – You’ll receive all the necessary materials and login details for your virtual coaching and consulting sessions.
- Step 5 – You’ll work with our Innate Leaders coaching team to develop a leadership mindset and work towards transforming your organization from the top down.
What Are The Six Attributes Of Virtual Coaching & Consulting?
Our approach to virtual coaching and consulting is based on the six attributes of a leadership mindset, trademarked and developed by Outback’s Lead Consultant, Joe Britto.
- Mindfulness – Being mindful means being free from the thoughts in our heads. Mindfulness gives us space. Being mindful liberates us from the small and mundane and lets us elevate our perceptions and our conversations – and see what’s happening beneath the surface.
- Genuine Curiosity – Genuine Curiosity is a way of looking at the world with fresh eyes and a mind that wants to learn, wants to be challenged, and wants to know something new. Curiosity wants to know why something is the way it is.
- Resilience – Without putting too fine a point on it, anyone can keep marching forward when everything’s going their way. To keep going when the outcome is in doubt, when we keep getting turned down, when our last chance has passed us by again; that’s the definition of resilience.
- Creating Leaders – A leader who creates leaders of others understands that they can use their experience and skill to not just teach someone something, but to help other leaders too. Those “enlightened leaders” operate that way because they see every interaction with a direct report as a chance to grow as a leader.
- Enterprise Thinking – Enterprise thinking is a way of working where we work not in the best interests of ourselves or our teams, but to actively pursue coordinated efforts across business areas and functions to act in the best interests of a business’ customers and strategic goals.
- Flexibility Of Mind – At its core, flexibility of mind is the ability to pivot our thinking quickly. Flexibility of mind flexes to accommodate barriers and challenges. It can be operationalized in a three-step process that begins with recognizing that we could be wrong. From that foundation bigger ideas can appear as we let go of a set way of thinking.