Outback Team Building & Training are looking for enthusiastic and driven customer service gurus looking ramp up their earning potential and start an exciting career in Sales! We’re committed to setting you up for progressive personal, professional, and financial growth and welcoming you to a fantastic team of ambitious Sales professionals.
Outback Team Building & Training is the top team building, training, and executive coaching company in North America. As an Account Manager, you’ll help clients from world-famous companies to build their employee engagement, create healthier working environments, and increase productivity through our team building, training, and executive coaching initiatives, while contributing to local communities.
Can you picture yourself working with brands like Apple, Google, Uber & Expedia?
“The activity and event were a huge success. The team had a lot of fun!” ~ Wild Goose Chase, Apple Inc.
“The activity was well received and everyone enjoyed every minute of it. It was easy to download and all the instructions were easy to follow. It was definitely challenging and brought folks together to seriously think through the available resources and timelines.” ~ Clue Murder Mystery, Capital One Inc.
What We Offer:
- A core values-driven team and fantastic company culture with a start-up feel
- Customer accounts from day one, with ongoing coaching and training
- Expected annual earnings will be $50,000 in the first year, and will grow with your book of business
- Commission and bonus plans are uncapped and solicited sales pay out double the commission
- Annual performance bonus, RRSP matching program, 5 paid personal days, in addition to paid vacation days and team-based financial reward opportunities
- Fun perks, including our monthly socials, office snack bar and birthday lunches
- Company-wide outings, activities and celebrations throughout the year
- Flexible workstations and stand-up desks, a dual-purpose ping pong and boardroom table
- Work from home flexibility
- Our North Vancouver-based office is surrounded with free parking and is a 5-minute walk from the sea bus, and the shops and restaurants at Lonsdale Quay
Equipped with our support, tools and systems, we know that you can be wildly successful. Therefore, we provide:
- Salesforce, the #1 CRM today, our Customer database, with thousands of testimonials recommending Outback Team Building & Training, so you can immediately build trust with your new clients
- A marketing machine that will feed you numerous leads every day to help you build your book of business
What You Offer:
- Proven time management skills, and a high level of professionalism and fluency in customer service
- Business Development: building high quality relationships with new and existing accounts, to grow your book of business
- Following established best practice systems and processes when working to generate and convert leads
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of our current product and services
- Playing a vital role in ensuring that new and existing clients experience the best service
- Following and improving workflow best-practices specific to verbal and written communications, as well as customer relationship management systems
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Our Sales team start their day bright and early at 6:00am, which means they skip the traffic and can do more with their day
- Rotational Statutory Holiday coverage required
Fill out an application or give us a call. We want to talk to you!