Who we’re looking for
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for event administration and support including customer communication, planning, workforce resourcing, and sales support, with a large focus on event logistics. The Operations Coordinator has direct contact with our customers, our sales team, the contractor team, venues, and suppliers to ensure that all event requirements are met, and our customers are satisfied. The full-time position is a combination of home office and office days.
What will you be doing as an Event Operations Coordinator?
· Event logistics: tracking and planning for all steps of event production. Includes assigning and conversing with event staff, online meeting setup, booking travel, ordering supplies, and other event production tasks as required.
· Responsible for managing the web app, working with our developer to identify issues, and recommending improvements to enhance the customer experience
· Administration: updating records, workforce resourcing, invoicing.
· Support both internal colleagues and external customers via email, chat messages, phone, and task management system.
· Event Supply & Warehouse management: ordering, organizing, preparing, shipping, and tracking of event supplies, as well as communicating with on-site event staff, venues, and delivery services.
· Planning and coordinating the implementation of assigned projects.
· Onboard new contractors and attend local in-person events when needed.
· Implement and support the Operations department initiatives, including recruitment and training.
· A detail oriented working style with exceptional organization skills.
· Ability to multitask within tight deadlines.
· Strong problem-solving skills, with proven ability to be resourceful and creative.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative, when required
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing tasks based on the daily demand.
· Excellent customer service skills, and superior work ethic
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and other software applications.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Want to learn more about this exciting opportunity? Click below to connect with the Outback Operations Team!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that the best ideas come from diverse teams and diverse teams are built intentionally. We want to work with the best people around the world and are committed to creating an environment where people are empowered by their colleagues.