Who we’re looking for
Are you an actor with event emcee experience?
Do you have stellar communication and customer service skills?
Do you have event planning and production experience, both behind the scenes and on-site?
Are you looking for a job that’s actually fun?
Are you located in Toronto?
We are the top team building and training company in North America, and we need positive, enthusiastic facilitation experts like YOU to lead our top-rated team building activities!
What will you be doing as a Contract Event Coordinator?
In this role, you’ll be working with our customers to deliver highly engaging virtual team building activities for corporate groups. The job responsibilities will include:
- Answering customer questions leading up to the event
- Welcoming the group
- Delivering a high energy, fun event
- Engaging all participants
- Closing the event with a presentation
What you’ll need to succeed in this role
- Professional experience emceeing events
- Professional comedy improv or acting background
- Strong multi-tasking skills – you’ll be managing a PowerPoint deck while engaging an audience via webcam
- Strong familiarity with Zoom functions (breakout rooms, polling, spotlighting)
- Desktop PC with minimum Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7 processor
- A dual monitor setup
- Podcast quality USB mic
- HD 1080p Logitech webcam or equivalent
- Ring light or diffuser light
Why partner with Outback Team Building & Training as a Contract Event Coordinator?
- You’ll be leading engaging virtual team building activities for corporate groups that help boost employee morale, create healthy work environments, and increase productivity.
- You’ll have the flexibility to coordinate and execute virtual events from the comfort of your own home
- Most importantly, you’ll get to have fun and feel good about the joy you’re bringing to hundreds of corporate groups
- You’ll get to be part of a team that has an average Net Promoter Score of 80!
Check out some of our customer testimonials:
“The event was very organized and a wild success for our team. The process was made very easy by the Outback team in helping us plan this event – from our engagement consultant Bryan to our event manager and coordinator Kevin, to our amazing event host Miguel. I have no doubt we will be working with your team again soon on another event.” – Gusto
“The Outback team was very professional in planning & executing our virtual team building event for 150 Associates across India, Europe & North America! The team that executed the activity (Heather, Stephanie, Aiden, & Dolena) were very friendly, fun, engaging, upbeat & accommodating with a minor last minute requests & follow-up requests. A+” – Amazon
“Bradley was an amazing host and got the energy going within the team. The event itself was a really good way to get to know team members in a smaller setting, which is something that I found really meaningful in building relationships with folks on the team that you normally don’t talk with on a daily.” – Dropbox
Want to learn more about this exciting opportunity? Click below to connect with the Outback Events Team!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We want to work with the best people around the world and are committed to creating an environment where people are empowered by their colleagues.