Every day you’ll help your clients of world-famous companies to build their employee engagement, create healthier working environments, and increase productivity through our team building, training, and executive coaching initiatives!
We’re committed to setting you up for progressive personal, professional, and financial growth. You’ll be provided with a book of clients, as well as the tools and support needed to leverage your skillset and hit your targets.
Can you picture yourself working with brands like Apple, Google, Uber & Expedia?
"The activity and event were a huge success. The team had a lot of fun!" ~ Wild Goose Chase, Apple Inc.
"The activity was well received and everyone enjoyed every minute of it. It was easy to download and all the instructions were easy to follow. It was definitely challenging and brought folks together to seriously think through the available resources and timelines." ~ Clue Murder Mystery, Capital One Inc.
What We Offer:
- A core values-driven team and fantastic company culture
- Annual earnings could fall anywhere between $50,000 - $200,000 per year, depending on how you hit and surpass your targets!
- Commission and bonus plans are uncapped and solicited sales pay out double the commission
- Annual performance bonus, RRSP matching program, 5 paid personal days, in addition to paid vacation days!
- Fun perks, including our monthly socials, office snack bar, birthday lunches, $100 yearly fitness allowance and $100 yearly allowance to step out of your comfort zone
- Company outings, activities and celebrations throughout the year
- Our office is located in beautiful North Vancouver, a 5-minute walk from the shops and restaurants at Lonsdale Quay and surrounded with free parking
- Flexible workstations and stand-up desks!
Equipped with our support, tools and systems, we know that you can be wildly successful. Therefore, we provide:
- Salesforce, the #1 CRM today
- Our Customer database, with thousands of testimonials recommending Outback Team Building & Training, so you can immediately build trust with your new clients
- Ongoing coaching and training to be the best you can be
- Ongoing team and individual reward opportunities
- Customer accounts from day one
- A marketing machine that will feed you numerous leads every day to help you build your book of business
- Work from home flexibility once you are consistently surpassing goals
- A work environment with a ‘start-up’ feel, yet well established, with over 25 years of consistent growth and performance
- Effectively managing your time in order to plan and prioritize leads that come in throughout the day
- Following established best practice systems and processes when working to generate and convert leads
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of our current product and services
- Playing a vital role in ensuring that new and existing clients experience the best service!
- Following and improving workflow best practices specific to verbal communications, written communications and customer relationship management systems
- Business Development: building high quality relationships with new and existing accounts, to grow your book of business
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Office hours of operation between 6:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Your individual schedule will be confirmed within these operating hours
- Rotational Statutory Holiday coverage required
Fill out an application or give us a call. We want to talk to you!