50% Off Virtual Team Building and Training to Support Employee Morale During COVID-19
A message from Murray Seward, CEO at Outback Team Building & Training
To our valued customers,
At this moment, we’re facing an unprecedented situation with COVID-19 and one thing is for sure: people and organizations are being heavily impacted.
Remote working is being mandated as self-quarantine requirements grow. Economic uncertainty is impacting employee morale. And corporate teams are being separated.
Now, more than ever, it’s vital that organizations invest in the wellbeing of their team members and take every possible step to ensure morale remains stable and engagement stays high through these trying times.
At Outback Team Building & Training, our mission is to help build strong organizations and engage employees. It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. And with current events taking a heavy toll on organizations and their people, we feel it’s our duty to ensure we’re making team building and training solutions affordable and accessible.
That’s why we are offering our virtual team building and training activities at a special reduced rate.
With virtual team building and training, your employees can participate in morale-bosting activities no matter where they may be located. Choose to host the activity yourself or have a professional event coordinator run it for you virtually. Using the video communications platform, Zoom, and our smartphone app, we’ll connect your employees all at once, regardless of their location. This is a valuable tool in helping maintain your team’s dynamic while they may be physically separated.
3 Virtual Team Building Activities to Engage Your Team Today
With virtual team building activities, your team can participate from anywhere by simply using their smartphones and the Outback app. Three of our most popular app-based team building activities include:
- Clue Murder Mystery: Can your group solve who had the means, motive, and opportunity to commit a deadly crime?
- Team Pursuit: Play to your team’s strengths as you take on four types of challenges – mental, physical, skill, and mystery.
- Code Break: Solve puzzles, riddles, and trivia in this team building competition.
- Game Show Extravaganza: Be a part of your own game show with this activity where your team will need to tackle trivia questions spanning pop culture, geography, sports, world history, and more.
20+ Virtual Training & Development Programs
All training and development programs are now available by virtual instruction at a special reduced rate. Some of our top-recommended programs include:
- Working Remotely: Learn the key tools and management methods used by top companies to help your employees and business flourish while working from home.
- Emotional Intelligence: With the Emotional Intelligence (EQ) leadership training and development program, you can develop your team’s self-awareness and social skills.
- Conflict Resolution: The Conflict Resolution program can help your team learn how to turn a negative clash with a colleague into an opportunity to strengthen relationships.
We recently booked a virtually hosted activity for 120 participants from a global tech firm that shifted to remote work. They asked if we were able to incorporate their family members into the activity – given our commitment to living our brand promise of being flexible, we were able to customize the activity to include children and/or spouses into the activity as well.
Resources on Remote Working
During this time, you might also be interested in insights, expertise, and best practices for remote working. We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of news articles and online guides that you might find helpful:
- ONLINE GUIDE: The What, Why, and How of Building a High-Performance Remote Team
- 4 Tips and Tools to Equip Your Remote Employees for Success
- 3 Virtual Team Building Tips for Keeping Remote Employees Engaged
- Why Having an “Open Door” Policy with Your Remote Employees is Critical
If you think your business and your team could benefit from virtual team building and training solutions, I encourage you to get in touch with us to explore options.
Stay healthy and take care of each other.
CEO, Outback Team Building & Training
Learn More About Discounted Virtual Team Building and Training
For more information about discounted team building and training activities, reach out to our Employee Engagement Consultants.