Who we’re looking for
The Event Operations Coordinator is responsible for event administration and support including customer communication, planning, workforce resourcing, and sales support, with a large focus on supply preparation and shipping. The Event Operations Coordinator has direct contact with our customers, our sales team, the Contract Coordinator team, venues, and suppliers to ensure that all event requirements are met, and our customers are satisfied. The position will require an individual to work in our office located in North Vancouver and within our warehouse environment.
What will you be doing as a Event Operations Coordinator?
· Event Supply & Warehouse management: ordering, organizing, preparing, shipping, and tracking of event supplies, as well as communicating with on-site event staff, venues, and delivery services. Take charge of day-to-day organization and cleanliness of the office and warehouse.
· Event logistics: tracking and planning for all steps of event production. Includes assigning and conversing with event staff, online meeting setup, web application management, booking travel, ordering supplies, and other event production tasks as required.
· Administration: updating records, workforce resourcing, invoicing.
· Support both internal colleagues and external customers via email, chat messages, phone, and task management system.
· Implement and support the Operations department initiatives, including recruitment and training.
· Proficient with computers, particularly with windows and Office 365 products
· Attention to detail displayed across all responsibilities
· Self-starter who is able to work independently and problem-solve
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing tasks based on the daily demand
· Fluent in English
Want to learn more about this exciting opportunity? Click below to connect with the Outback Operations Team!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that the best ideas come from diverse teams and diverse teams are built intentionally. We want to work with the best people around the world and are committed to creating an environment where people are empowered by their colleagues.