Join our high-performance Support team and utilize your impeccable customer service and problem-solving skills in the exciting and challenging Support Coordinator role! If you’re looking to expand your administration skillset, this is the opportunity for you!
As the go-to point of contact for internal and external customers, you’ll apply your uniquely organized and technical mind while managing an array of situations that arise. Using your problem-solving abilities, you will assist multiple departments, providing technical and administrative support and assist with a variety of exciting projects.
The Outback Support team prides themselves on achieving their fast turnaround times and going the extra mile to ensure that our business runs smoothly and efficiently.
- As one of the team’s technical point-of-contacts, you’ll help to diagnose and troubleshoot a variety of issues and escalate to our IT provider(s) as required
- Delivering Outback’s smartphone application to customers, customizing activity challenges, tracking the inventory of office activities, updating our app with product changes, and maintaining accurate databases for all smartphone activities
- Liaising with suppliers, keeping up-to-date information on products and prices, and establishing new supplier relationships
- Assisting our Sales team with lead-routing through Salesforce
- Responding to requests from our internal departments: assisting payroll, obtaining quotes, handling questions
- Managing costs associated with purchasing, booking, services, shipping, venues, and permits
- Administrating accounts receivable using QuickBooks, issuing customer and supplier invoices, and following up on outstanding payments
- Updating and maintaining staff records, customer accounts, equipment, supplies, software, and insurance files, all while using Smartsheet
- Providing superb customer service and acting as the main point of contact for smartphone activities and accounts receivable
- Working with the Support team to ensure office coordination and cleanliness, which includes, but is not limited to: ordering and refilling office supplies and emptying recycling and garbage bins
Skills, Qualities, & Required Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer systems and strong technical troubleshooting skills
- A resourceful and fast learner
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. Experience with Salesforce would be considered an asset
- A proactive team player with a can-do attitude is a must
- Excellent planning and organization skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines
- This role requires rotational on-call coverage over weekends and rotational statutory holiday coverage
- Our office is located in beautiful North Vancouver, a 5-minute walk from the shops and restaurants at Lonsdale Quay and surrounded with free parking
- Enjoy the beautiful views from our bright, contemporary office, complete with flexible workstations and stand-up desks!
- Fantastic company culture, with team outings and activities throughout the year
- Medical and dental benefit coverage, annual performance bonus, RRSP matching scheme and 5 paid personal days!
- Fun perks, including our office snack bar, birthday lunches, $100 yearly fitness allowance, $100 yearly allowance to step out of your comfort zone
- Our annual company retreat and more!
- 40 hours per week between 6:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., schedule to be confirmed.
Who we're looking for…
Have you ever heard of A-Players? They are the kind of people who always work hard and strive for success. They like to be surrounded by others like them who are passionate, hardworking, and take pride in everything they do. They aim to be the very best they can be every single day. Our A-Players all align with our core values.
Our successful candidates go to great lengths to learn about who we are and what we do. If all of this resonates with you, and you truly believe that you have what it takes to stand out from all the other candidates, then we strongly encourage you to apply. We look forward to receiving your application!