In this exciting, fast-paced, customer-oriented role, the Support Coordinator assists multiple departments, such as Sales, Human Resources, Events, Marketing and Accounting by providing administrative support and project coordination.
There is never a dull day in the life of a Support Coordinator! The Outback Support team prides themselves on achieving their fast turnaround times and going the extra mile to ensure our business runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Delivering Outback’s smartphone application to customers, customizing activity challenges, tracking the inventory of office activities, updating the app with product changes, and maintaining accurate databases for all smartphone activities
- Liaising with suppliers, keeping up-to-date information on products and prices, and establishing new supplier relationships
- Assisting with IT related queries and issues and escalating as required
- Assisting the Sales team with lead routing through Salesforce
- Responding to requests from internal departments – assisting payroll, obtaining quotes, and dealing with questions and queries over the phone and via email
- Managing costs associated with purchasing, booking, services, shipping, venues, and permits
- Administrating accounts receivable using QuickBooks, issuing customer and supplier invoices, and following up on outstanding payments
- Updating and maintaining staff records, customer accounts, equipment, supplies, software, and insurance files
- Providing customer service support over the phone and via email, and acting as the main point of contact for smartphone activities and accounts receivable
- Working with the Support team to ensure office coordination and cleanliness, which includes, but is not limited to: ordering and refilling office supplies and emptying recycling and garbage bins
Skills, qualities, and experience:
- A proactive team player with a can-do attitude is a must
- Excellent planning and organization skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Background knowledge of IT programs and related troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service skills
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines
- This role requires rotational on-call coverage over weekends and rotational statutory holiday coverage
- 40 hours per week between 6:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., schedule to be confirmed.
Who we're looking for…
Have you ever heard of A-Players? They are the kind of people who always work hard and strive for success. They like to be surrounded by others like them who are passionate, hardworking, and take pride in everything they do. They aim to be the very best they can be every single day. Our A-Players all align with our core values.
Our successful candidates go to great lengths to learn about who we are and what we do. If all of this resonates with you, and you truly believe that you have what it takes to stand out from all the other candidates, then we strongly encourage you to apply. We look forward to receiving your application!