We’re committed to setting you up for progressive personal, professional, and financial growth, while offering the flexibility of working from home! As an Account Manager, you’ll help clients from world-famous companies to build their employee engagement, create healthier working environments, and increase productivity through our team building, training, and executive coaching initiatives, all while contributing to local communities.
Can you picture yourself working with brands like Apple, Google, Uber & Expedia?
"The activity and event were a huge success. The team had a lot of fun!" ~ Wild Goose Chase, Apple Inc.
"The activity was well received and everyone enjoyed every minute of it. It was easy to download and all the instructions were easy to follow. It was definitely challenging and brought folks together to seriously think through the available resources and timelines." ~ Clue Murder Mystery, Capital One Inc.
What We Offer:
- Customer accounts from day one, with ongoing coaching and training
- Guaranteed annual earnings will be $55,000 in the first year, and will grow with your book of business
- Commission and bonus plans are uncapped and solicited sales pay out double the commission
- Annual performance bonus, RRSP matching program, 5 paid personal days, in addition to paid vacation days and team-based financial reward opportunities and our fun perks!
- Required software programs and equipment provided
Equipped with our support, tools and systems, we know that you can be wildly successful. Therefore, we provide:
- Salesforce, the #1 CRM today, our Customer database, with thousands of testimonials recommending Outback Team Building & Training, so you can immediately build trust with your new clients
- A marketing machine that will feed you numerous leads every day to help you build your book of business
- Established customer accounts to kick-start your book of business
What You Offer:
- A proven track record of success while working remotely and independently. Experience in a remote-based B2B sales role would be is considered an asset
- A high level of self-discipline and accountability
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. Experience with Salesforce would be considered an asset
- The ability to make a large volume of customer calls daily, with a hunger to exceed expectations
- Proven time management skills, and a high level of professionalism and fluency in customer service
- Business Development: building high quality relationships with new and existing accounts, to grow your book of business
- Following Outback’s established best practice systems and processes when working to generate and convert leads
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of our current product and services
- Playing a vital role in ensuring that new and existing clients experience the best service
- Following and improving workflow best-practices specific to verbal and written communications, as well as customer relationship management systems
- A quiet home-office space, where you can focus and crush your goals
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Rotational Statutory Holiday coverage required
Please complete the application form by click the apply button below and submit your cover letter and resume. The cover letter should outline how your previous sales experience makes you a great fit for this position. While we appreciate all applications received, note that only qualified candidates will be contacted!